After a super summer in Westport we are looking forward to the fabulous colours of Autumn. Stroll along the tree lined streets of Westport taking in the last of the autumn sun.
These autumn days are still perfect for walking the pristine beaches of Bertra, Silver Strand, Achill and Mulranny. Explore the woods around Westport like Brackloon and hear the crunch of the golden leaves under your feet.
An ideal location to base yourself for a break as there’s something for history buffs, walkers, anglers and golfers - the undulating hills, untamed coast and meandering rivers providing evocative backdrops for some of the most engaging historic sites, challenging hikes and prize fishing in the country.
So whether you are travelling on your own, with a friend or with a large group, we will ensure your stay with us is one to remember with great packages to suit everyone.
Our Golden Years breaks start once again for Autumn in late August (25th) with 5 nights bed, breakfast and 4 evening meals with lots of extras from €340 per person sharing. We’d love to have you with us..
Our five night golden year package is available from late August until June. There maybe some date exemptions. Please find information on our packages here and include:
- Enjoy five midweek night’s bed and full Irish breakfast with four table d’hôte evening meals in our award-winning restaurant La Fougère.
- Free transfers to and from bus/train stations
- Breakfast in bed at no extra charge
- Tea & homemade scones on one afternoon
- Complimentary bottle of Los Andes da Paz house wine between two with one evening meal
- Special Golden Treatments & rates available in Spa Salveo
Click Here to Check Rates & Availability